Thursday, June 20, 2013

Victoria Freze - June DT Reveal

Hello dear Memory Maze fans!
I show you a layout and a card today, they are pretty different, but I like them both. Layout is for my friend who had a cowboy style wedding, wearing same cloths and riding horses.

Cowboy Wedding 


I used Cow Roping Horse chipboard for this LO, which I covered with yellow acrylic paint than partly covered with wax and last coat was with brown acrylic. Then I just scrape away paint that was on wax and now it looks like rusty forge. 


This kind of chipboard doesn't need more to add. It just perfectly match the photo. 


Next project is a card with a sentiment which is great for any occasion.

Best Wishes


For this card I used Best Wishes chipboard, that is usually goes in a pack of ten and is so versatile that won't  make you bored :)


TO paint it I used three different acrylic paints in order to make it the color I need. That's what I like about painting chipboard. You shouldn't worry about making it too wet, because it's to thick to be drenched and spoiled.


Hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Victoria,i love what you did with the horse chippies and your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright oclours against the bacground of the layout look lovely. The card is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete