Friday, June 13, 2014

June Memory Maze Uplload

June brings with it a wintery theme, although no snow has fallen in the mountains yet!
I had to dig deep to find a snow photo to scrap, this one taken of my eldest daughter back 
in the winter of 1981 when she was only four years old.
Fun in the Snow


Butterfly painted and I have added stickles
Flourish/brick stencil using modelling paste
Memory Maze Chipboard used
Butterfly Plate
Corner Flourish
Cogs, clocks and hands

Memory Maze Stencil used
Brick Stencil

Forever
I had fun creating this LO.  Loving the chipboard wine bottle and glasses!
Butterflies are always added to any LO I create from Cameron and Alicia's wedding.
We released live butterflies after they where married.

Memory Maze Chipboard used
Mini Words

Wine Glasses/Bottle


Flourish
Remember the Moment

Three of my gorgeous grandchildren...




Memory Maze chipboard used
Mini word
Mini word
Lock pkt 9 - Code SO743
Key pkt 10 - Code CO147
Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment