Monday, October 26, 2015

Spring inspired mixed media layout by Thandar


Hello Everybody,

Here in the US, the winter is creeping up. However, on the other side of the world, it is spring time. I just wish that I can travel through time to spring. Nonetheless, I would like to share this spring inspired mixed media layout created with yummy memory maze chips.

Flowery Spring Mixed Media Layout 

Here is a mixed media layout that I have created on a blank card stock. The chipboard not only provide a solid support for my layout, it also adorn my layout perfectly.






Memory Maze supplies used:

Wrought Iron 28 flourish


Thanks for visiting
Memory Maze Design Team 2015

1 comment:

  1. Again, you shine with the most truly stunning colours I have ever seen... What inks / paints for you use? They compliment the chipboard so amazingly!!

    ReplyDelete