Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sun Surf and Sand- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today using Memory Maze
Chipboard products.

Sun Surf and Sand
Sharing another beach layout with you today, of my daughters Holly and Alannah. We had a little day trip over the summer holidays to Sorrento, a lovely little spot for a picnic and swimming and a little beach cricket. The girls took a little stroll out on the pier, so I snapped this casual photo of them.

 
 
I used the Memory Maze Spots and Dots stencil in the background, with some art ingredient micro and glass beads, I also used some of the chipboard fish from the Mermaid Miniature chipboard set.
 
 
I've used the Sun Surf and Sand Title for my page which I used several different colours of embossing powders.
 
 
I embellished the corner of my photo with some collectables, glass beads, muslin and some flowers.
Along with my Memory Maze title and some of the starfish from the Mermaid miniature chippy pack.
 

Memory Maze supplies used:


Mermaid miniature,Beach,seaside,shells 110 x 110 min buy 3

Mermaid Miniature chipboard set
 
sun sand and Surf  165x50

Thanks for stopping by the blog today for all these products and more pop on over to
 

 

Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment