Wednesday, September 27, 2017

{just the girls}

Hi Everyone - Kylie here..... 

Sharing with you another colourful creative background layout of course it is embellished with awesome 




To start I have created my 12" layout on white Marshmallow cardstock    assorted acrylic paints, stencils and Gelli Plate..... this sets the theme for my layout.

I love to frame my photograph with Black Cardstock it really frames the photo.

I selected the frame sized I wanted to use from the packet of 3 and painted it with black acrylic paint. 

Junky frames arrows 2 300 x 300 set of 3 


I adhered the photograph to the top of the chipboard frame I placed silver tulle underneath to create more texture. I added a Charms Creations fabric heart and Heidi Swapp Puffy Glitter Heart sticker to the bottom corner of the layout. I also randomly adhered puffy heart stickers around the layout along with assorted washi tapes and some plumbers tape.

To create the title I used a "Just the girls" sticker and a wooden Heidi Swapp "Memory" piece.



I have framed the layout with black machine stitching and added some random background stamping with black ink.


Last but not least I added my journalling to finish the layout.

I hope you ensued this layout - see you next time.....









No comments:

Post a Comment