Monday, March 19, 2018

Elegance-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today from Memory Maze Chipboard. I'm sharing a layout with you today, a little mixed media vibrant red page. With this gorgeous ballet photo of my friends daughter, such a cutie she is! and I love all the props they use in their end of year photo shoots.

Elegance


I have used a Memory Maze chipboard frame in behind my photo, I embossed in white and cut the frame in half. And I staggered it either side of my photo.




Close up of the Elegance title, I embossed in the same white powder. I then water coloured the bottom of her dress and added some lovely red beads along the bottom of the dress.


Memory Maze supplies used:
J13002 vintage frame square 100x100
Vintage small frame



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
cheers
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment