Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lovely Moments- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Laser cut products.

Lovely Moments Layout
Today I'm sharing a shabby chic layout,  I created with one of my wedding photo's, and my Persian Cat that I used to have. We had to have wedding photo's with him, he was such a beautiful boy miss him so much. Well it was 16 years ago, how time flies. I have used the beautiful fancy frame from Memory Maze, along with a smaller oval frame. I have used Kaisercraft papers and flowers from Blossom Tree Creations, along with some favourite flowers from 49 Market and D-lish Scraps.






The fancy oval frames I embossed with Stampendous embossing powder in aged ivory and mixed in a white with gold guilded embossing powder.

 The small ornate oval frame I embossed the same way as the large fancy oval frame.



Memory Maze supplies used:

Fancy Ornate frame
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team member 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment