Monday, March 21, 2022

Accept who you are - Scrapbook Layout

Hey there! Melissa A with you today sharing a new male style scrapbook layout created for Memory Maze, using lots of their awesome chipboard.


I have used 3Quarter Designs 'About Him' card stock for this layout as well as cuttables from Memory Maze.


I did some background stenciling with black gesso and heat embossed the chipboard pieces.



I then added some Autumn Lane flowers. Some people will say flowers don't belong on a male layout, but that's the beauty of this craft - there is no right or wrong way of doing things. If you want to add flowers to a male layout, then go right ahead because I think it still looks masculine even with the flowers.


And there you have it. I hope you liked it and found some inspiration from it.

I will be back again with some more crafty inspiration very soon. Until then...happy crafting!

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'About Him' collection
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Unbranded stencil
-Black gesso
-Couture Creations 'Chunky aged copper' embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment