Thursday, April 20, 2023

Journal page

Hi, I’m Jason. I have been crafting for over 15 years, and I love the texture and mixed medium design type. but not limited to only mixed media.

Today I be sharing a journal page with you with an amazing chipboard and stencil from Memory Maze Laser Cut. 

With the amazing stencil, I used textured paste through the stencil and when this dried, I went over it with Finnabair waxes.

This chipboard is versatile and stands up well to mixed media techniques.  Initially, I painted them with white paint, and when dried I used a selection of Finnabair to show another finish on the page.  I used Helmers glue to glue the chipboard down.

      
                                          I used the flowering products 


                                                                    Every adventure 









                                                                       Stencil






                    Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog post for Memory Maze.

                                                            Jason Amesbury April 2023 


No comments:

Post a Comment