Thursday, July 4, 2013

Trish Rheinberger July DT Reveal

Well here we are in July ,I cant believe its gone so fast, anyway ,I have 3 Lots and a card to share this month

...........................................................................

Sunset Bali

 My Grandchildren took this amazing sunset pic in Bali
I first painted the chippie flourish then sprinkled MS glitter onto the chippie



Product used L0074

............................................................

Pretty Fairy

 This is my DGD when younger
I first painted the frame then went over that with a white wash
The frame was then put on cardstock
Then I added a doiley and cut flowers with stickles added
 
 
 The fairies I  used gel pens to colour then some stickles
the same with the word Pretty
The Arched frame was painted then I used dimensional magic

Product used

Vintage frame J13003
Arched windowL0186
fairies and pretty word?
..............................................

Kaaren and Ross

The spelling is correct on Kaaren
 
 My favourite combo Sepie and Lace
I used lots of lace distressing ,dies and old curtain lace on this LO
For the vintage candles I first heat embossed
with Coffee latte embossing powder its smells like coffee
then I added some fine gold embossing powder

Product used

SO609

 

.............................................


A play on words for my card

I have a granddaughter I am giving thiscard to
she loves cupcakes

Product used

DZ0010
.............................................................
That's it for July I hope you have enjoyed looking
have a great month, happy scrapping
cheers Trish
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, so many chippies pieces, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great use of all the chippies. I really like the "sweet" card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make your chippy look amazing! Love the fairy on the arch, and your sepia and white layout too.

    ReplyDelete