Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Amanda Lawrence - January Part 1

Hello 2014! And a very Happy New Year to you all! A new year has sprung, full of possibilities and new days ready for your story, whichever way you choose to tell it. 

January is a month of Celebration and we would love to see all your projects embracing that theme. You can continue to scrap your Christmas photos, New Year parties, birthdays and so many more things that we celebrate each and every day. Be sure to link up your projects in the side bar for us all to see. 

I have a few more Christmas layouts to share today. Keeping it simple and really letting the chipboard pieces speak for themselves. 

Christmas Eve


Every year on Christmas Eve I always take a photo of the tree after Santa has visited. It doesn't stay this way for very long once the children wake up!


I coloured the title with a few different mediums; black sharpie, metallic sharpie and twinkling H2o's.


I then layered it on the banner piece which was also coloured using twinkling H2o's.

Memory Maze products used:

Christmas word
Banner

....................................................................................................

Santa Let Me Explain


Last year {well the one before that now ;) } we hosted the family Christmas at our house. I set up a photo booth to get some fun holiday snaps. My son had fun testing it out before our guests arrived.  


I used some of the new coloured chipboard pieces which were so easy and simple. All I needed to do was add a little highlight with my gold gel pen. 


I also used some of the pinked stars which I covered in patterned paper. 

Memory Maze products used:

Santa Let Me Explain 
Christmas Tree

....................................................................................................

Thanks for stopping by
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment