Saturday, August 13, 2016

Travel the World | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share another layout using some awesome Memory Maze Designs chipboard!


I love creating travel themed layouts so when I saw the camera, the arrows and the words 'world' and 'together' I knew they would be perfect to incorporate into my page!

I inked all the pieces of chipboard in a variety of colours to fit with the colours in my layout, I find inking my chipboard is the best for me as its quick and not too messy! I am such a non messy scrapper!

I used a cut file also on this layout.....this is one of my favourite things to do when I scrapbook...it often helps me with the way I am designing my page! 

Here are the sets of Memorymaze chipboard that I have used on this layout!




Thanks so much for stopping by the Memorymaze Designs Chipboard blog!

Happy creating!


1 comment:

  1. Great travel page.. You have things happening everywhere, I just want to grab it and look all over it so I don't miss anything! :)

    ReplyDelete