Sunday, November 27, 2016

October 31st | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you again! Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout with you using one of the large Memorymaze chipboard circle overlay frames!



I inked the circle frame with my Bronze Versamark ink pads ( that's about as messy as I get lol) I like how it turned out, I was going to use an orange ink but I didn't want the frame to overpower the whole look of the layout.  









This is the chipboard circle overlay that I used!



I had some Halloween photos left over from another project so I decided to create a Halloween themed layout this time! The circles were fabulous to be able to add different patterned papers behind and even my photos too! I added embellishments to each circle to decorate and match my theme!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Memorymaze blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

Post a Comment