Sunday, February 26, 2017

Journey by Suzanne Franin


Introducing Suzanne to the Memorymaze design team, 
Suzanne is an accomplished scrapbooker and Memorymaze is thrilled that she has come to spend some time with us .
Please leave her some love and share her post.


Hello everyone I'm Suzanne

I'm lucky enough to be chosen to be on the Memory Maze Team

I'm here to share my first project with you I hope you like it



I created this with four mini canvases  that I have  taped together 
then painted them with black gesso





I have  painted the back of the transparency with some Opal Magic Alchemy paints
 by Finnabair in four different colors for a magical effect. 

Once the paint was dry I glued it onto the canvases then heated
 the transparency so it shrunk around the canvas - that way I was able to ensure 
there were  no air bubbles once the glue had dried.

I am working with the Memorymaze Tree of Hearts, and the together word sheet.
 I used some rusty paper paint and some
 brown acrylic paint to give it and old worn look.



I have gone ahead and painted the small hearts with the Alchemy paints as well.

I used a White Big Brush Pitt marker to colour the word Journey



I have added some little gems for some sparkle
and some cotton for some texture







These are the Memorymaze chipboard pieces i have used on this piece 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be back soon

Suzanne xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment