Monday, January 22, 2018

Acrylic brooches with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with my first blog post on the Memory Maze Lasercuts design team. I am excited to show you some of the brooches cards I have been making and first up is ones using some of the amazing acrylic pieces from the online store.














The deer heads come in many of different acrylic colours as seen in the photo above. As pictured, there is red, dark blue, purple and a wooden veneer one also. There is some new acrylic colours coming to Memory Maze Lasercuts, so stay tuned for those also. They can be purchased in packs of 5 and are online here.

Memory Maze makes it easy for the creation of these brooches, offering packs of brooch pins in packs of ten. This is a cost effective way of buying in bulk. Check them out online here.

The stamp used with these cards is the new "You're deer to me" stamp available here. There are many new stamps that have arrived, so stay tuned for a blog post about this coming up soon!

Some of my other favorite acrylic pieces are the pussy cat and the unicorn. Here are some brooch cards I have made with them using a variety of stamps from my stash.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my brooch cards (some may say I am crazy for them!) and stay tuned for future posts where I share some made with the Memory Maze Lasercuts wooden veneer pieces.

If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment