Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Always and Forever- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share some more projects with you today, using chipboard products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Always and Forever
Today I sharing a mixed media board I did over Christmas, using lots of Memory Maze chipboard. Some lovely metallic paints from Finnabair, along with her waxes, and some magical shakers from Lindys. The photo is of me and my dear friends Bronny and Toni, from our friends photo shoot we did last year together.


Firstly I used chipboard as my base, I used the Butterfly flourish, along with some of the chipboard daises and leaves. I adhered my photo in behind my chipboard frame, added some metal embellishments as well, I then painted the whole piece with black gesso. Once it was dry I used Finnabair metallic paints, and some mica powders and some magical shakers from Lindys.


Once I got the desired affect I added my flowers and some bling, I highlighted my metals and chipboard with Finnabairs waxes.






Memory Maze supplies used:




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting.
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment