Saturday, April 28, 2018

Family by Suzanne Franin

Hey Everyone Suzanne here

This project is for a very special friend who lost one of her family members Uncle Lyleczku, one of her beloved poodles


I painted the canvas in Pomegranate Dylusions paint then stencilled over the top with impasto once it was dry I rubbed Vintage Gold wax over the top of the raised area to make it stand out more


I used the Family from the Family Hearts set and painted it in the same colour and rubbed it over with the gold as well then rapped the stem from the flower vine through it



Here I used Graphite paste through the Mini Noughts and Crosses Stencil so I could put some hugs and kisses because that's what this stencil is for me  


I used some of Tim Holtz word quote stickers and the ones I used were -
Hello my darling 
with brave wings she flies (I coloured out the s)
adventure awaits you
I thought they all suited his new adventure he was having up in heaven xx

Products I used 


Make sure you check out the Memory Maze Blog and see what the Design Team have been up too and catch up on what's new for your local store to get in for you

Thanks for visiting I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment