Monday, April 23, 2018

pop up box card- by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project using Memory Maze Laser cuts.

Mothers Day Card

Today I'm sharing a box card I made for Mothers Day, which is coming up in a couple of weeks. I used the Memory Maze Sentiments pack on this card. There are some wonderful little titles in these packs, perfect for using on your handmade cards.




I used the thankyou out of the sentiments pack, which I embossed in white and inked the edges with a pink inkpad.



Memory Maze supplies used:



There are several types of these sentiment packs in the Memory Maze store check it out at http://www.memorymaze.com.au/




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Happy crafting everyone, till next time cheers!

Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment