Thursday, June 14, 2018

Fun Times with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a layout for you using one of the new wooden words from Memory Maze! They are just adorable and fantastic for those scrappy layouts or even a card with the word as the feature.
For this 6x8 inch layout, I used some gelli printed paper for the background (I just love making my own patterned paper in this way!) and simply added on a photo of my youngest son having fun climbing on the kinder equipment. I snapped this shot recently when I went along for a Mother's Day afternoon tea. Given the background paper is so busy, I went for minimal embellishments on this layout.

I added some Memory maze acrylic hearts and some letter stickers to finish off the title. Some doodling with a fineliner pen to add a border and it's all finished!
If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them. The new products for June can be found on the website at http://www.memorymaze.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment