Saturday, January 5, 2019

Monthly Travelers Notebooks for 2019

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you today to share some of my memory keeping plans for 2019. Today I show you a great idea for how to use Travelers Notebooks and Memory Maze acrylic words to get started with your memory keeping or planning for this year!
I am changing up my memory keeping for 2019 and will be trying out a monthly format of photos using an A5 size Travelers Notebook (TN). This is from The Travelers Notebook online and is 5.8x8.25 inches. All the details about the TNs I use can be found here. After completing my Documenting December album in this format, I really fell in love with it. The idea is that I will continue doing my daily memory planner (yes, I am still to complete my 2018 one) for our every day photos and will use these TNs for photos I'd like to highlight or tell stories about.
The acrylic words from Memory Maze are a lovely 3mm thickness and can be custom made to your requirements. There are some examples online of words you can order but Memory Maze is ideal for those special orders - unique names etc. You can choose the size of the word (height or length), choose from a wide range of fonts and colours. Check out more details by clicking here. Here is a closer look at the beautiful white acrylic.
If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment