Monday, June 22, 2020

At the Seaside , Rest and Relaxation.



Sally on the  Blog today. I had a  wonderful time, creating this layout.

I used the paper range from Studio 73, Seaside Serenity. 
Loved the paper range. 
I teamed it with a selection of chipboard elements from Memorymaze.





I used the cutout sheet to 3D a lot of the elements on the page.
I added jute string, 2 areas of white sand, created by placing glue down and adding the sand.





 Live every moment. Is part of a chipboard piece from Memorymaze.
This was coloured using Jacquard metallics.
Firstly I used lime green and followed with teal metallic powder.






The frame is one of a set of rustic beach frames new from memorymaze.
Firstly I coloured with a white stamp pad I then used lime green and followed with teal metallic powder to distress the frame.








No comments:

Post a Comment