Tuesday, June 9, 2020

FAIRYLAND BOX


Welcome to my Memory Maze blog post today I will sharing with is a shadow box.

This amazing shadow box from Memory Maze I fun playing with firstly I covered the shadow box with scrapboys paper fairyland .

Then I used Memory Maze Flower stencil with modelling paste .

The mushrooms I used Seth Apter Izink spray  Goldmine, when dried I use 13@rts water paint colour Scarlet an put green  pearls  on the mushrooms.

With the flowers I used Seth Apter Izink spray Goldmine  when dried I put a green pearl on the centre.

The flourish I used Seth Apter Izink spray Goldmine an Antique pearl.




I have used the following Memory Maze products, 






Thank you for stopping buy an checking out my Memory Maze blog post 2020 Jason Anesbury

No comments:

Post a Comment