Wednesday, June 17, 2020

STEAMPUNK ART


Good morning Memory Maze followers today I am sharing with you a steam punk creation.

With the amazing steampunk chipboard from Memory maze using, cogs, clocks, gears, chains  and flourishes.

I painted them with Bee arty black gesso when dried I then went over them with Finnabair waxes I used Rich Copper, White Copper, Fire Ruby, Aged Brass, Old Sliver, Lucky Emerald, Electric Violet and Rose Gold to get this amazing affect on this chipboard.



I have used the following Memory Maze products;



                                                                COGS AN CLOCKS

                                                               STENCIL
                                                                  
                                                               FLOURISH

Thank you for stopping by an checking out my memory maze blog post for Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment