Wednesday, June 3, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

Welcome to my memory maze blog post today I be sharing with you is a birthday card

With this Amazing chipboard from Memory Maze with the love heart on her cheek I used the Love Heart stencil an Tim Holtzs Distress Marker Candied Apple.

The Happy Birthday I used 13@rts watercolour set colour Scarlet.

On this amazing flourish I use for her crown I used Seth Apter Izink spray by Aladine.

An I used Michelle Grant Design imagine it make the girl on the card 

                                                                             
                                              I used the following Memory Maze products;

                                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

                                                 FLOURISH

                                                 HEART STENCIL

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING MY AN CHECKING OUT MY MEMORY MAZE BLOG POST JASON  

No comments:

Post a Comment