Sunday, January 12, 2014

Amanda Lawrence - January Part 2

Hello!
I'm back again to share a few more of my latest Memory Maze projects. 
As January here at Memory Maze is all about Celebration, my first layout fits that theme perfectly.

Ready to Celebrate


My daughter was invited to her first official birthday party just recently by a friend of hers from kindy. She was so excited she even slept with the invitation for a few nights! I took this photo just as we were about to leave to document the occasion.


I used the 'Celebrate' word from one of the word sheets as part of my title which I have coloured in gold. I also used an ATC frame to layer it on. By snipping off the portion that went under the photo, I was able to use it on the other side. 


I also used some underscore pieces also coloured with gold. 


To finish off I covered some of the mini hearts with washi tape and scattered them around the page.

Memory Maze products used:


....................................................................................................

Thank Heaven for Little Girls


My girl is so full of sunshine, I love this photo of her. She is always {well mostly} such a happy little thing.
 Note: I have to apologise for the upside down close-ups. Even though they are the right way up in my computer, blogger wants to put them this way just to taunt me! 


I painted the fence black and inked the title with some chalk ink.


The floral swirl also got a coat of chalk ink in a soft pastel green.


To balance out the black fence I also added this scroll in black to the top of my photo.

Memory Maze products used:

Corner scroll

....................................................................................................

Thanks for popping by
Amanda x


1 comment: