Monday, November 23, 2015

3D Cards by Jason Anesbury

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Today I'm sharing 3 cards 

Frog Card
With this amazing 3D frog sheet from Memory Maze I cut out the frog an layered with 3D foam mount tape to give u the desire affect 
I went around the Flower with Glitter glue and around the eyes I use crystal affects 


I used the following memory maze product 



Butterfly Card

With this amazing 3D butterfly sheet from. Memory Maze I cut out the butterflies an layered them 
with 3D mount foam tape
I went around the edge of the butterflies with glitter glue an the blue part in crystals affects.

Flower Card 
With this amazing 3D sheet from Memory Maze I cut this Amazing flower out an I use 3D foam tape to mount it up .
I use Glitter Glue over the bow and flower for the Amazing affect I wanted 


I have used the following Memory Maze 
3D flower sheets 

Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful
Jason Anesbury 
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are so beautiful.. Great cards Jason! The frog is adorable and fhe flowers are so classic... Thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete