Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas projects & a Layout -by Toni Herron

Hello crafting friends. I have been in super drive lately enjoying making so many different Christmas projects.
I can't believe that we are literally only a few days away from the most wonderful day of the year. The special Christmas Day lunch being held at my house is in full preparation at the moment. This first project will have the pride of place on display! 

Christmas Multi Frame 







Memory Maze products used; 


 


I still have all of these goodies leftover.. They are perfect for quick grab for cards in the future.. 



1 sheet Christmas Mini Album

This project I fell in love with the very first time I made it. I have now made many more and will be using some as Christmas gifts. 





Memory Maze products used; 

Leftover frames from the above project 


C0101 RED CARD SIZE


Layout 






Memory Maze products used; 









Thank you so much for joining me today
Toni Herron
2015 Memory Maze DT Member





No comments:

Post a Comment