Saturday, February 27, 2016

Jason Anesbury Design Team Share

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I will be sharing with 2 Layouts.

Such A Cutie

With this amazing Memory Maze Chipboard frame an title Such A Cutie I did this Amazing Layout.

With the Chipboard Frame I painted it with Gesso I did 2 coats of Gesso.

When Dried I used Tim Holtz Inks Mermaid Lagoon, Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin.

I used my finger an dabbed into the ink an smeared over the frame to get the distressed affect that I wanted .
When dried I went over With this Amazing Frame from Memory Maze with Glitter Glue.

With the title Such A Cutie I painted it with Dina Wakley Paint Turquoise I did 2 coats with the paint, when dry I went over with it with Crystal Effects.


I have used he following Memory Maze Products


Such A Cutie Title
 Master Chef 

With these Amazing Chipboard Products From memory Maze I was able to make this layout.

For the Chef Hat , frames , master Chef I Painted them white with Dina Wakley White paint.

When dried I Used Dylusion Ink Sprays Lemon Zest, London Blue, Pure Sunshine, Postbox Red.

I randomly sprayed the inks to get the effect I wanted .

When dried I went over with Crystal Affects to get this Amazing look..

With the White Arrows I used Dina Wakley paint White when it dried I use Crystal Affects.

For the black Arrows at the bottom I used Dina Wakley night paint ,when dried I used Crystal Affects to finish it off what an amazing effect it gives.


I have use the following Memory Maze products;






Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2016 Memory Maze team member. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. Lovely layouts Jason.. And I am adoring the techniques used on your chipboard! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete