Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer Fun | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout using some awesome Memorymaze Chipboard!

I decided to create a Summer themed layout as I am hating this cold weather right now! I used the largest and the centre piece from the Pinked Circles chipboard pieces and coloured them with red and orange inks..I was trying to replicate the sun by using both of these chippie pieces...


I inked the 'Sunshine ' word in tropical green ink from the Sunshine Word sheet and adhered it near the other words included on the background paper..


I also inked that super cute pair of sunglasses and adhered this to the top left corner.. 


Here are the awesome chipboard pieces I used from the Memory Maze Designs store!

Sunshine word sheet sold 3\'s
Mini glasses moustache pipe and hat 100 x 150 sold in 3\'s

Just pinked Circles 200 x 200 mm

Thanks so much for stopping by the Memory Maze Designs blog today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment