Thursday, October 13, 2016

Celebrate Love | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout with you using some gorgeous Memorymaze chipboard!


I used only big size heart frame on my layout, I painted it with white acrylic paint and used the Crate Paper Hello Love papers to back the hearts. 



I also used lots of the Crate Paper Hello Love collection to help embellish my layout. I inked the small chippie hearts with a pink Versamark ink pad.


I also added the chippie word celebrate and inked the word in the same pink ink I did the hearts in!


That's all from me today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your Memorymaze chipboard and create! Perhaps you need some new chipboard? Check out the Memorymaze store for all the amazing chippie pieces! 

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment