Monday, July 3, 2017

Free Spirit-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone !
Leanne back to share a layout with you today, using the wonderful Memory Maze products.

Free Spirit Layout

We had a day out in Melbourne visiting some street art, so many good places and little laneways to see all the wonderful art.We took along one of Holly's little friends and took some happy snaps, and this was one of them that I thought I would share.


In my background I used the Memory Maze stencil J3109 with denim distress ink.

 
I used the Memory Maze chipboard title Free Spirit, I then painted it with liquitex paint and used a background stamp over it with white ink. I then used some of the Faber Castell big brush pens, to fill in some of the pattern in black and cobalt blue. Once dried I used glossy accents over it to make it glossy and shiny.
 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:
 
Stencil I used for the background of my page.

Stencil,mask or template J0139 110X180   Min buy 3

Free Spirit Title I used.
 
 


free spirit 120 x 70  Min buy 3

Thanks for stopping by the blog today

 till next time happy crafting!

 
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment