Wednesday, August 30, 2017

{friends adventure awaits}

Hi everyone,  Kylie here sharing another of my layouts.....



I just loved this shot of my daughter Chelsea and her friend Monique all dressed up in combat gear before playing Paint Ball....

The photo really was the inspiration for the background I created with assorted acrylic paints, stencils and my trusty Gelli Plate.

I chose a black Mat for the photo along with a Black Thicker word, I  used Khaki wool to stitch a red Hambly transparency to the background. Embellished with a Charms Creations fabric denim arrow some gauze which I have stained red and a Tim Holtz Chip word "adventure awaits"........




To finish the layout I have used Memory Maze Arrows  


I selected the arrows I wanted to use and painted 
two Black and two Metallic Copper


Set aside to dry ready to embellish your layout..........


Once dry I adhered to my layout!


Of course I love how this layout turned out 
Chelsea also thinks its cool... thanks for taking the time to read my post I hope you found some inspiration.










No comments:

Post a Comment