Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas tags with Tania

Hello lovely crafters, and a big Merry Christmas to you all!!
I have a quick and easy project for you today. These cute, hanging hearts make great tree decorations or gift tags, you can personalize them to suit and add any embellishments to compliment.
I used this stencil from Memory Maze which is a favourite of mine!!!

Mini Stencils divided heart 100 x 100mm min buy 5 priced as ea



I started by sponging some Distress Stain in Gold and Silver, through the stencil onto white cardstock. 



Then I cut the hearts out using a die and my Die cutting machine.


To finish, I embossed a Merry Christmas sentiment in black, added some gold washi tape strips and a punched, gold star.


I have some gorgeous gold and silver twine in my stash, so used these together to make the hangers.
All done, so quick and easy. You could pump out a few of these in one sitting, they make great last minute tags!


Thanks for looking and enjoy your Christmas!!!
Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment