Monday, May 14, 2018

Me + U by Leanne Nankervis

Hi Everyone!
 Leanne he to share a layout with you today, using chipboard from Memory Maze Laser cuts.

Me + U Layout

Today I'm sharing a layout of my daughter and I together, I'm using the lovely paper range Zella Teal from Prima Marketing along with their matching flowers and empherea. And some beautiful chipboard from Memory Maze to compliment my page.

I used a vintage ornate frame, and covered it with modelling paste. I then used some texture tools for added texture into the paste. I painted it white and added some chunky embossing powder with gold glitter randomly around the frame.

The Me + U title I embossed in a white powder, then used a chunky powder to match the frame.








Memory Maze supplies used


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Stop by the Memory Maze store for all your Chipboard
http://www.memorymaze.com/index.php
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment