Monday, November 12, 2018

Altered Violin- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard.

Altered Violin

Today I'm sharing an altered violin I created at a retreat weekend a few weeks ago, I have used lots of Memory Maze chipboard on this project. I had so much fun creating this project and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.





I painted my violin first with black gesso, I then added some texture to my base. I used lots of gears from the 12x12 chipboard cogs sheet, a small clock, cogs and pulleys and a flourish. I then painted it all again with black gesso. Once dry I used some Lindys sprays and prima colour bloom sprays, I then used some of Finnabair's waxes brushed iron, and turquoise satin. I then highlighted my chipboard with metallic paints, added some flowers and beads to finish my project.


Memory Maze supplies used:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!




Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment