Monday, June 17, 2019

Heart Canvas-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a mixed media canvas, using loads of chipboard from Memory Maze, along with Prima bloom sprays, Finnabair  metallic paints, waxes, sparks paints, pastes, metal embellishments and resins.

Mixed Media Heart Canvas


   I started by prepping my canvas with a stencil and modelling paste, then a coat of black gesso, I then glued down all my chipboard pieces and art stones, and painted them all over with black gesso. Once my project was dried I used my Prima bloom sprays, once dried I started layering with my metallic paints from Finnabair, until I was happy with the result.  I added some sparks paints to highlight my pieces with some waxes, along with my fantasy pastes. I used a black gelato around the outside of my canvas, to give a bit of depth and bring it all together.



Clock face and hands 150 x 150 mm  vintage min buy 3


cogs clocks and hands 100 x 150 MIN BUY 3


12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything

cogs and pulleys  110 x 180mm  min buy 3

Keys locks and knockers

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment