Thursday, September 26, 2019

Home Decor Book Stack-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a Décor Book Stack, I saw this shared on the Graphic 45 Blog by Gloria Getgen Stengel, using one of Graphic 45s new paper ranges. I had a stack of books at home so decided to cover my books, I had some old paper ranges in my stash to use up, so I created my own, adding some Memory Maze Chipboard to my altered books.

Altered Books


I covered all my books in Graphic 45 papers, then decorated the books with ribbons, di-cuts and Memory Maze chipboard.
I used the Memory Maze film strip which I painted in black acrylic paint, and adhered some di-cut stamps behind them.


I also used the cogs from Memory Maze which I painted in black acrylic paint and used Finnabair waxes in a few colours to highlight the cogs.


Memory Maze supplies used:

12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything


    
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy scrapping.
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019



1 comment: