Thursday, November 14, 2019

Family Birthday Board

Good Morning Everyone Mez here. It's my turn to show you some new items.
But me being me had something that I should have finished last Christmas, so that is what i am going to show you.
So this is where you can find it on the website.http://www.memorymaze.com/product_info.php?products_id=21585&osCsid=phjrtekpq9tg11emth4a7nm3q3
 Birthday Board, Veneer, 300 mm with 20 hearts and rings, #projectlife#memorymaze,#lasercut#chipboard.




I actually decided to paint mine & made it look like woodgrain & used three different shades of paint. This time I used browns but you can use any three. Paint the board in the middle shade & the whilst still wet drag the other colours through with the side of your brush to give the illusion of wood.

 I then gave it a tyouch of gold through the grain. Put a layer of varnish on it & let it dry. This is so when you do the letters on the bottom if you go outside the lines it will wipe off easily.
I then painted all the hearts & Title in Rich Gold & set them aside to dry while I did the lettering.
I put it all togeather & it now looks like this.







The colours are actually the same as the top photo.
I hope you enjoy it. Great Christmas gifts.
Mez








No comments:

Post a Comment