Tuesday, February 4, 2020

YOUNG WILD AN FREE


Welcome to my Memory Maze blog post , today I will be sharing a A4 chipboard art piece.

The back ground of the chipboard piece I painted white with Dina Wakley paint.

I used a Gelliplate with Dina Wakley paints to create the back ground.

With this amazing chipboard piece YOUNG WILD AND FREE I painted it white with Dina Wakley, when dry I used Dina Wakley paint called Sky, and the tree I used Finnabair paint Metallique Rustic Brown and Steam Punk Copper .

And the feathers I used Finnabair paint Pure Sunshine, Fresh Orange, Green Olive.

When all the chipboard was dry I dry brushed over with white gesso for the finished look.


                                   I USED THE FOLLOWING MEMORY MAZE PRODUCTS 

                                                       YOUNG WILD AN FREE

Thank you for stopping by an checking out my Memory Maze blog post for February 2020.

                                                        JASON ANESBURY 
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment