Tuesday, April 6, 2021

{All your dreams}

Hey there everyone! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, Melissa A here with you today with my new DT layout.



For this layout I have used Celebr8 Paper 'Beautiful Life' card stock. I fussy cut the images from Mintay's 'Florabella' collection and arranged them around my photo.



I used cut up some steampunk chipboard from Memory Maze and covered the wings using 'African Ancient Gold' embossing powder. I used metallique wax in 'Rose Gold' for the top of the chipboard piece.


I also used the Rose Gold wax for the chipboard title. I sprinkled some shimmer powder over my flowers to finish off.


I hope you liked my latest creation and it has inspired you in some way with your own craft projects.

I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration but in the mean time be sure to check out the awesome products from Memory Maze. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-Celebr8 paper 'Beautiful Life' card stock
-Mintay 'Florabella' elements
-Wattleido embossing powder in 'African Ancient Gold'
-Finnabair metaalique wax in 'Rose Gold'
-Nuvo shimmer powder in 'Lunar Rocket'
-Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment