Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kim's last reveal and August farewell.

Hey all. 
 
I wanted before showing the pictures to say a last goodbye to you all and say I have enjoyed being here immensely but you are a bit far away haha. 

I have had a blast and want to thank the team for travelling this journey with me and to thank Linda for her support and encouragement and lastly Sally, Memory Maze owner and say a huge thanks for always being there in the back ground and commenting even on things that aren't MM. Huge thanks for the opportunity.

Now I have that out of the way I have just one last card to show but lots of pics, it has several techniques in it and three beautiful pieces of gorgeous chippie too. 

So here it is I embossed the background and added inks and gleam wax colours to it.
 You can see I used turquoise and purple on then to look as amazing as they are.

 Here is the Best wishes chippie, it has been fabulous to work with it.
 Here is the feathers chippie with gleams on it but how intricate too.





 This is the chippie I used but their are many more in the shop to see.
I could not find this feather but their are many in the shop .

I hope everyone has liked this project which I will put onto my blog as well.
I cant believe that 6 months have gone by so soon wow very quickly it flew by.

Take care and lots of crafty Hugs.

Bye to you all 

crafty hugs

Kim 

xxxxxxxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Stunning, love it Kim. Thanks so much for being a part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great speaking to you all and seeing your great work. Good luck for the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful being with you on the team. You do such beautiful work. Your card has so much detail in it, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou susan and Trish. good luck to all x

    ReplyDelete