Sunday, August 4, 2013

Trish Rheinberger August farewell but not goodbye

 Thanks for all the chippies Sally and allowing me to showcase memory Maze Chippies

..........................................................................................
Christmas fun
I cut the Merry out from the title
..........................................................

Merry Christmas deer

A bit of a play on words for my title
......................................................

Shasta daisies

I cannot find the code for this flower flourish,i thought it went well with my Shasta daisies

A closie
........................................................................

A cute button nose

I used the Micro arrows and micro fairies on the LO

..........................................................

Cardboard Christmas wreath

I used the small doiley SO529 on this wreath
.......................................................
Thanks again for the fun 6 months
Hugs Trish xxxx
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Totally stunning Trish, I love everyone of them, thanks for joining our team I'm sure we will see you around. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these are stunning, I totally love what you did on the wreath, stuning. I have loved what you created over the past 6 months and look forward to seeing what you create in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas projects are lovely. The daisies look good too and very bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why they let you go I'll never understand. So much great techniques Trish.Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Trish love them . x

    ReplyDelete