Friday, August 2, 2013

Tracey Campbell's August Reveal

Hello and welcome to August. This month I have a few new layouts to share with you and two that I have previously shown on a challenge blog. My first new one is titled Girls Go Wild, it is a photo that we snapped in Singapore. Myself and a group of friends flew over for a bit of a holiday. Let me tell you we had lots of fun and did lots of sight seeing.

Girls Go Wild

I wanted to use a festive touch with this layout to celebrate all the fun things we did - so out came the pinked circles, sequins and confetti. The pinked circles add a touch of fun by themselves so I left them raw and added the sequins and watercolour to jazzy up the area around them.

 Memory Maze Product used
Product ID: Pinked Straight Edged Circles

Product ID: Just Pinked Circles

Mother

My second layout that I made to share with you this month is a photo of my eldest daughter Bronte and I, taken not long after we got home from the hospital after her birth.
 I wanted to create a soft layout so used some gentle colours and feminine chipboard accents which I added a touch of glimmer to with some mist.



Memory Maze Product used
Product ID: S0540 Vintage Lamp
Product ID: Z0024 12x12 Flourish
 
 Product ID: S0376 Mother
 

New Puppy

This layout I have previously shared at a Challenge Blog, it is a layout of our latest furbaby Phoenix. Now this layout was just crying out for some chippie dogs to be added to it and lucky for me there are a stack of these micro dogs in the store.
Memory Maze Product used
Product ID: dogs4 Golden Retriever
 
 Product ID: dogs Alaskan Malamute
Product ID: S0099 Labrador
 

Joy

My last layout is another one I did for a Challenge Blog and for it I used the cage with the birds in them. I have added a touch of grey paint to the chip board to complete the look. 
Memory Maze Product used
Product ID: S0519 Cage with two birds
 
 Thanks for your time and I hope you all like what I have shared.
Hugs
Tracey
 

2 comments:

  1. they look amazing tracey..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Tracey,looked like a fun time with your friends

    ReplyDelete