Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Victoria Freze >> August reveal

Hello dear Memory Maze fans! I hope you have wonderful time no matter what season you have now. As for me, I'm in a Christmas mood - creating cards and inspired by traditional colors of this holiday. So, I have three cards for today, two of them are for Christmas.

Merry Christmas

For the first card I used Merry Christmas small chipboard that I covered with red acrylic paint and glitter glue.


I used traditional colors here: red and green, as well as white and black. A bow and a snowflake in the center together with the title make me think about Christmas presents I will give and get soon :)


Chipboard used: Merry Christmas 
Product ID: C0075
-----------------------------------

Merry Xmas

Another Christmas card. I used larger chipboard here, which is perfect not only for cards but also for layouts.


To paint it I used different acrylic paints and to join them gradually I slightly covered the center with white paint.


Chipboard used: Merry Christmas 
Product ID: C0111
-------------------------------------

Best Wishes

My last card is for no specific holiday, just for someone special. Love this chipboard for the variety ways of using.


I covered it with green solid color and then just some yellow and white. Really like the effect - will match any type of cards or layouts just because it helps to use several colors at once.


Chipboard used: Best Wishes
Product ID: C0156
-------------------------------------

Well, this was my last blog post as a DT member. I'm happy I was a part of this amazing team and I wish all of you to inspire and be inspired :)

Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Victoria.....loved working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cards are wonderful. It has been good to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards look lovely and the Christmas ones are so bright and cheery.It's been good working with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete