Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tracey Campbell Reveal

I have been having fun adding some Memory Maze Chipboard to most of my creations lately so I wanted to share a few with you that I made for the Darwin Royal Show - I got a Second place and a Third so I was pretty stoked - First time I have ever made anything for the Show before so I was a bit excited to win.

Cousins...ready made friends for life....Always


I just wanted to have a clean and simple look for the Always chippy for this layout so a quick spray of some hot pink mist and it came up stunning.
 

Memory Maze Product used:
Butterfly Always: Product ID GO242
******************************************************

Memories


It isn't very often that I do an off the page item...but this one got me a third place at the show, so I am happy with it. A small and simple canvas with the perfect touch of the word "memories" to finish it off.
 
Memory Maze Product used:
Memories Word: Product ID GO193
******************************************************

Navy

When Sally (the owner and designer of Memory Maze) heard that I was in the Navy she designed some terrific chipboard shapes to go with our life style of being a Navy Family. I have so many photos of myself, my husband and my daughters doing ship visits or our daily Navy routines and now I have the perfect embellishment to go with them.

I have actually used four different shades of mist on these two chipboard pieces to give them a great gun metal grey look.

 

Memory Maze Product used:
Navy: Product ID LO219

Ship Shape: Product ID LO224
 
Too new to shop - Its a way of life and The Patrol Boat shape.
 (Just e-mail Sally for more information)
******************************************************
I hope you enjoyed the layouts and the canvas I shared with you and I hope that I inspired you to reach for you chipboard and get scrapping.
 
Hugs
Tracey
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you placed at the show. All your pieces are lovely and the navy words match so well with the photos.

    ReplyDelete