Scroll down to see what our Design Team has been up to.
We are adding to our Design Team
and we would love for YOU to apply!!!!
Do you love playing with chipboard?
Are passionate about scrapbooking?
Or obsessed with crafting?
We are looking for Australian and New Zealand,talented Scrapbookers that can work magic with chipboard.
Artists who can create Scrapbook Pages, Cards, Mixed Media Projects, Offthe Page Projects & You Tube Videos.
We are looking for artists of all styles – graphic, mixed media, traditional,shabby chic, artsy, contemporary…
What we would like from our Design Team:
- Be available toparticipate in the Design Team for a 6mth Term with possibility of itbeing extended.
- Submit a minimum of 4Projects per month – 2 of these must meet a theme requirement.
- Supply a descriptionof all projects describing what you did to your chipboard, along with a list ofthe products used.
- One written tutorialevery couple of months.
- Possible you tubetutorials.
- Applicants must have acurrent blog and online galleries to promote Memory Maze
- You may be asked to participatein Blog hops or supply an extra project for challenges etc.
- Social mediaparticipation is a must for displaying your projects and in our privateFacebook group.
- Be willing to postfeedback to our fellow DT members on Facebook and Blog
- Applicants must beable to photograph and present projects in an aesthetically pleasing, webfriendly format.
- Memory Maze TeamMembers must be exclusive to Memory Maze as a chipboardmanufacturer. You may be a member of no more than 3 other DesignTeams; however you must not be a member of a team for a competing chipboardmanufacturer or distributor.
- At this stage we canonly accept applications from Australia and New Zealand.
What you can expect from Memory Maze:
- As a Memory Maze DTmember you will receive a shipment of supplies every 3 mths.
- Have the opportunity toreceive extra goodies for any You Tube tutorials you create.
- Purchase extraproducts at a discounted rate.
- Memory Maze willpromote your work on our website, Facebook and Blog.
- Be part of aninspirational group of people who love creating.
- The possibility ofsee your own designs created for your use.
How to apply:
- Please send yourDesign Team Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email submissions by 31stDec 2013. Please put ‘MM Design Team’ in the subject line
- with the following:
- Create a new blogpost showing off 6 of your favourite projects featuring chipboard, it does nothave to be Memory Maze chipboard but must show your versatile use of chipboard.They do not need to be new or unseen projects, but must be fairly recent ones.Please include a link to this blog post in your email.
- Please include yourname, postal address, contact phone number, email address.
- Include links togalleries, blog etc that your work is on.
- Tell us a littleabout yourself and why you would like to the part of the Memory Maze Team.
- Briefly describe yourartistic style, inspiration and experience (how long have you been scrapping?)
- List any companies orbusinesses you have designed for in the past or with whom you work currently(you do not need to have any experience on a Design Team to apply).
- List any projects youhave had published in mainstream media; for example in Scrapbook MemoriesMagazine (you do not need to have been published to apply).
Design Team term details:
The term will start the 20th feb 2014until 20th august 2014
Applicants will be advised of their success by the 5thJan 2014