Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharm - July DT Reveal

Hi there! Sharm here to share a couple of cards! 

First one up is a 'Best Wishes' one. Unlike the contemporary fussy cut card, Ive attempted something different. Using only masking and stamping technique, I've kept the card simple and not altered the chipboard


First, using a mist of my choice, I used a stencil for the masking
Next, I stmped all around the cardstock using a script stamp
Finally, I embellished with a flower and chipboard sentiment

Memory Maze Product Used:


Best Wishes

Other materials Used:
Cream cardstock, Flower, Studio Calico Stencil, Hero Arts Stamp, Donna Salazar Mist


.................................................................................................................................................

Second one is a Happy Birthday card that uses tonnes of fussy cutting and the chippie sentiment was altered used Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx


Memory Maze Product Used:

Happy Birthday

Other Products Used:
Cream Cardstock, Basic Grey Patterned Paper, EK Success Circle Punch, Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx

That's all for me today. This will be my last post for the Memory Maze Design Team as we approach the end of the Design Team contract. To keep abreast with what I've been up to, do stop by personal blog! Toodles! It's been fantastic working on this awesome DT!!


3 comments:

  1. Sharm your cards are beautiful. It's been lovely to see your work and I will be following you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sharm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely.Good luck in your scrappy future.

    ReplyDelete