Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jan's DT April Reveal

Today I am sharing my Design Team Projects for April, which is themed Easter.


Easter Cards




I have used the following Memory Maze Chipboard:

Name Plates


Moments Like This Layout


I have used the following Memory Maze Chipboard:

Moments Like This Screaming Rooster


Map Markers Round

Cherish the Moment Layout
This layout is based on the Sketches with a Twist April sketch
Pretty pink girlie layout featuring my two beautiful granddaughters.



I have used the following Memory Maze Chipboard:

Word Cherish 58mm x 18 mm, available in packet of 10


Key from Make Your Own Steam Punk 12 x 12 sheet


Banner Words
 Corner Flourish Set of 8 


Thank you for taking to time to check out my projects and I will see you again next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment