Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jan's Upload

This month for Memory Maze I have created two layouts, one vintage and the second a boy layout.


100% BOY
This layout features my son dropping Liam off at daycare.  I have used three pieces of chipboard on this layout.  The chipboard has been altered using one of my favorite mediums, metallic rub-ons.


Metallic Rub-ons - used to accent or as a full coverage.
Apply with finger, rubbing the metallics over the surface
 to bring out the full colour.
Memory Maze chipboard used:

Arrows All Messed Up

Chicken Wire Large

100% BOY
LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE
This vintage layout features my parents, photo taken around 1940.  Its a long time since I have done any vintage layouts.  The chipboard is this layout has been altered using Brilliance Ink - Coffee Bean.


Memory Maze chipboard used:

Bicycle Micro

Life is a Beautiful Ride

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Jan both layouts look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete