Monday, February 13, 2017

Steam punk style grunge journal



Hi everyone Jan here today with a 
PUNK STYLE JOURNAL cover.



                          First I took a medium sized hard covered notebook and painted it with gesso



 This is the cover once it has been painted with gesso and a layer of texture paste has been added with a memory maze Rose stencil.





Once I had layered the roses I started to add layers of tissue paper, lace and other items to build the look I was after.




Here I have used a chipboard title saying your time to shine,


Once I had done this I laid out some of the brass  items and other things I had on the cover and glued them down.


I have used pieces of chipboard left over from other projects to add to the effect I was looking for.

I have then painted it again with gesso and started to add layers of color.














I have used several other pieces of our wonderful chipboard including

the word friend and title its your time to shine.


Please keep a look out for more of our design team projects coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment